Sunday, January 10, 2010

Week #2

Well this week went by fast. I only got a little sewing done this week. I did cut out a quilt so that's something I can work on this week. I really wanted to sew today however we got a new TV for Christmas and decided it was time to put it up. I thought for sure it would only take an hour at the most. It turned into an all afternoon project. There went the sewing time. I have to say that going from a 27" TV to a 42" TV is quite a difference. Why we didn't do it soon is beyond me. I think it was because we had a TV that worked and was just fine. Well back to the stash report. Nothing in and nothing out so that's also good. Until next time


Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric Added this week: 0 yards
Fabric Added this year: 0 yards
Fabric used this year: 7.5 yards
Fabric Busted Total: 7.5 yards

No comments: