Sunday, January 17, 2010

Stash Report Week # 3

Well another week down. I'm three weeks in a bought some fabric. I have a jelly roll of the Rouenneries by French General and have finally found the right pattern. I had to get some background and border fabric. I could have bought more, but this year I'm trying to use more of my stash. So 3.675 yards came home. I also took a workshop this week and learned lots of new tips to use in my quilting. I don't get to take to many because I work full time. When our guild has speakers that come on Saturdays I try to take them. I've made a lot of small things to put in quilts, but nothing finished to the point to call it done. I'm of to the machine to finish something this weekend for the quiltaton Judy has going. Until next time.


Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric Added this week: 3.675 yards
Fabric Added this year: 3.675 yards
Fabric used this year: 7.5 yards
Fabric Busted Total: 3.825 yards

1 comment:

Amy said...

Workshops are great! It's good to learn new techniques.