Saturday, January 16, 2010

Quiltathon Post 1




This week was our Quilt Guild meeting and our speaker was Pam Buda from Heartspun Quilts. She did a great job on the lecture. We also had her come and do a workshop, we don't have to many on Saturdays. So today was the workshop. We learned alot of quick tips & techniques. This was a great class. Pam is real good and has alot of good ideas. So I sewed all day and only have a few bags. After I'm done here I'm of to the sewing machine to get more done. I also had a late night quilter last night and got a few pinwheel blocks done for a Block of the month I'm doing. I will have a few more pictures for tomorrows post. Until next time

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oooooo....those fabrics are YUMMY! Would you mind sharing the designer/line via the selvage with me?

THANKS dear!

scraphappy said...

Love your organization. I hope you have time today to get lots done.