Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year, New Goals Week 1

It's been some time since my last post. I've not been slowing down but just haven't posted. First off I've been able to sew something the last three days. It's nice to have a long weekend, but back to regular schedule this week. I have finished two qults for Christmas and didn't take a picture of one of them. I've decided that this year will be a year of focus. Last year was a very hard year for myself and brought only a few good things. However this is not 2009 and this will be a good year. I can just tell already. Back to sewing I've got to get focased so that I can get some quilts done for our guilds quilt show. That event is in September, I have set a goal to get 15 quilts done and bust out some of my stash. I would love to get 200 yards busted. I'm setting high in hopes that I will make a push at the end. I don't have any idea why but I do work well under pressure. I have managed to get a quilt top done over the last few days. So that's a plus already. I also hope that I will post updates more often. So to start the year I've used 7.5 yards of fabric. Until next time

Fabric used this week: 7.5 yards
Fabric Added this week: 0 yards
Fabric Added this year: 0 yards
Fabric used this year: 7.5 yards
Fabric Busted Total: 7.5 yards

1 comment:

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

Great job on busing your stash! I have to agree with you 2010 is going to be a great year! Happy New Year to you! :)