This week I finished my Lilianna quilt made with the Verna fabrics. I 've got to still put some Ric Rac on the quilt, but that will get put on after I quilt the quilt. I also give my Gone With the Wind Quilt to my friend so she can use it for a store sample. So this was a productive week of quilting. I also join in the for of the Spring Sewing Party over at Charming Chatter. That was fun, even though I didn't get as much done as I wanted. I did manage to do some cleaning in my sewing room, which needed it. So until next time.
Fabric Used: 4.5 Yards
Fabric Bought: 0
Fabric Used this Year: 62.875
Fabric Bought this Year: 21.375
Total Fabric Used: 41.5