Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year New Start

I hope that everyone had a Happy and Safe Holiday Season. I've decided to made some New Year's Plans. I'm not going to call them resolutions its sound to fake. I seem to never keep up with the one's I make, so I'm calling them Plans this Year. To Start:

1. I would like to reduce my stash and use what I can. I know that I will need to add a few things, but if just a quarter comes out of what I have that will make room for more.

2. I have some quilt kits that I've purchased and Quilt Festival in 2006 & 2007 (Houston & Chicago) that I would like to get done. This would free up at least two of my quilt baskets.

3. I would like to get at least one quilt top done each month. If more get done that that will not count for the next month, but will just be an extra finish.

4. I would like to lose a few pounds. I'm not going to say how many but if a few are gone by the end of next year I will call that a win.

5. I would like to put more post on my blog, I got so busy with our guild quilt show. That a few things got missed. One being my blog.

I think that these are plans that could happen. I sure hope at this time next year I have less in my stash, more quilt tops to quilt, I need more kits to make and a new clothes to wear. All seems good at this time. Hope you have a safe New Years. TaTa for know. PeeWee hope you get time to read the book.

No comments: