Thursday, August 7, 2008

LONG OVERDUE!!










Sorry about not posting anything lately. It's been a busy few weeks. I've been on the LAQuilter Blog and Vicky is doing a Block of the Month Month. I thought I have so many that I'm working on that I should take on this challenge. So here are a few works in progress. The light colored block is a BOM called Fairy Dust by Starr Designs. The other one is The Great Pumpkin Quilt. I'm sure hoping to get these both done by next month. The Blocks at the top are from the 2006 Hop Around Houston. This quilt top should be done by Saturday afternoon. I think these will keep me busy for a little bit of time. TaTa for now. P.S. PeeWee 4 1/2 weeks till FL!!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claudia these blocks are great! If you want, come on over and join us and inspire us with your pumpkin blocks :o) E-mail me and I will send you the bloggy invitation!

mary-myneedlethead.blogspot.com said...

Great Blog! Welcome to the Blogging World. I joined the Great Pumpkin Block-along too! Haven't received patterns yet, though, so will have to catch up! Hugs, Mary
http://mary-myneedlethread.blogspot.com

linda said...

Hi claudia, love the pumpkin blocks. Is that a pattern yours or did you buy it. I'm interested.