Sunday, July 6, 2008

Quilt I just finished


I've been working on this since mid-February. This is not actually my quilt I made this for a co-worker. This was a quilt that had started out in an issue of McCall's Quilting. It was pictured as a throw the was 46 1/2 x 66 1/2. The quilt I did was 90x108. I graphed the quilt to make it larger. There are 12", 9", 6" and 3" Blocks. All the large blocks have a smaller circle in the block that I Machine Appliqued. Most 95 % of the small blocks also have smaller circles in them as well. This was also my first attempet at making a Duvet Cover. I think all turned out good.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello and I am glad you decided to blog....it is fun! I really love your "circle" quilt....beautiful fabric!
Pam aka autumnstylequeen@yahoo.com
visit me at
http://versana-creativedawn.blogspot.com

Nancy G said...

Love your quilt! Will look forward to seeing more on your new blog!

Lorraine said...

Well done ..... it looks great. yes you have certainly thrown your heart into this one... was it hard to give away.
From applebloms
in cold Blueys Beach Australia
Lorraine

Helen in the UK said...

What a great design!! Glad to hear I am not the only quilter who has turned a quilt into a duvet cover :)
Helen in the UK
(fellow Stashbuster member)