Saturday, May 14, 2011

Blogger's Quilt Festival

This quilt was made for my new niece that is set to arrive in the next few weeks. I made this quilt using the pattern Toe the Lime by Blueunder Ground Studios. This was nice and quick to put together. I used the fabric line Kumari Garden by Dena Designs. I did a ripple quilting on it with a pink variegated thread. I also backed the quilt in Hot Pink Corduroy. I think little Morgan will like her new quilt. I'm sure it won't be her last, but definitely her first.





Thanks again to Amy for doing such a great job organizing this Blogger's Quilt Festival. Don't forget to check out the other great quilts at

http://amyscreativeside.com





8 comments:

Jane said...

I was drawn to the colors in your little quilt, so beautiful!

Marie said...

gorgeous! love the color choices -- she's only lucky little girl.

Shay said...

The fabrics in this quilt are simply gorgeous. I can see this quilt is going to get a ton of love over the years and will just get softer and more cuddly.

You should be incredibly proud of this quilt!

stitchinpenny said...

The colors are so great and I love the quilt.

Karen said...

The fabrics are lovely and look great in the quilt design. It's a lovely first quilt for a baby!

Simply Sandy said...

Perfect girly quilt for a new baby. I love the colors together. Sew sweet!

Eileen said...

Darling and lucky Morgan! Great fabrics and colors. Thanks for sharing and have a great day

Dinesh Gamage said...

Hi, I have found usefull website for every one. Its really worthful. You can check with:
herbal plant

Hi, I have found usefull website for every one. Its really worthful. You can check with:
Garden Page

Hi, I have found usefull website for every one. Its really worthful. You can check with:
Env Zone